Posts related to Around 10,000 chargepoints have now been installed across the UK. In London there are more chargepoints than petrol stations.
Repost: 'I've saved £2,000 in less than a year with my electric car:' Is it worth ditching the petrol pump for a plug socket?
David Peilow used to spend £15 to £18 a day on his 60-mile commute from Winchester to Portsmouth. But the ...
Other Related Posts
- A matter of time: Electric Smart cars to debut at Paris Motor Show
- New 2018 BMW 3 Series to feature all-electric version to rival Tesla
- The ‘Tesla of buses’ just made a big move to eliminate diesel buses forever
- Tesla Model 3: Price, specs and everything we know
- ELbnb: In Sweden, your next car-charging spot could be at someone else’s house
- Better late than never: Electric cars could be charged at Shell service stations from 2017