Posts related to Electric motors develop maximum torque from zero revs. Car manufacturers (McLaren) are increasingly using electric motors alongside ICE
The Porsche Panamera S is quite a car. Sleek, powerful and aerodynamic, it's capable of 167mph. But that's not all. ...
UK-based YASA Motors has secured an additional £5 million in funding. The new equity finance has been raised from a ...
All cars will generate pollution in their manufacture, use and disposal. But electric motors are much, much more energy efficient than ICE
“They pollute as much as petrol/diesel cars” All cars will generate pollution in their manufacture, use and disposal. But electric ...
Other Related Posts
- Drivers could save £400 each year – Read more about this great deal
- Indian automaker Mahindra pulls the plug on electric car sales in UK
- Cheapest Electric Car: Mitsubishi Outlander Estate 2.0 PHEV GX3h 3+35 term @£343/month
- Second-hand electric car availability soars over 600 per cent
- Giggidy: my BMW i3 – 4rth Electric Car, – is now here! Woop woop
- Electric Car ownership Survey: Review – https://goo.gl/6B74GA #ev #electricCar