On November 20th, in Yokohama Japanermm: Amazon Japan starts selling electric cars. Read more ... », NissanSunderland-built electric cars could protect our health, finds Parliament report. Read more ... » Motor Co. announced the releaseWarrantywise to offer cover for electric cars. Read more ... » in Japan of the updatedUPDATED: 6 mths to go Until my Next #EV Lease! Let the shopping commence... Now what should that next car be? hmm. ideas?. Read more ... » Nissan LeafUsed Electric Car: Best Deals from EcoCars4Sale. Read more ... », which has received a numberUSA: GM's Mark Reuss: Next-gen Chevy Volt will be "thousands of dollars" cheaper (2013). Read more ... » of enhancements. That makes this the Nissan LeafTruth be told the front Charge "bonnet" my Leaf is a little leaky.... Read more ... »’s second iteration, and it2015 Nissan Leaf aims to be more self aware. Read more ... » is now available at dealerships across Japan.
Since the Nissan Leaf debuted in December 2010, Nissan has sold more than 43Renault Electric Program Director: Next-Generation Renault ZOE With Real-World Range Of 186 Miles. Read more ... »,000 around the world#Electriccar #ev(s) are coming this way - whether you like it or not. Read more ... » making it the number one selling electricLooking for a #Nissan #Leaf Acenta #electricCar #ev lease hire deal. if you better £275/month on 3+35 10k/annum - PM me! Ordering ASAP. Read more ... » vehicleHow to buy a Used Electric Car. Is done wisely, best savings. Good luck.. Read more ... » in the world.
The newSuperb. Nissan Upgrades LEAF Battery Warranty. 2013. Read more ... » version of the Leaf continues to offerTesla Model S rival: Porsche Mission E electric saloon revealed at Frankfurt. Read more ... » excellent performanceElectric Car Nissan #LEAF for 199+vat/month Special Offer. Read more ... » and drivingElectric Car Nissan #LEAF for 199+vat/month Special Offer. Read more ... » feel, with smooth acceleration and great handling. The affordableMy nissan is built ergo "Made in Sunderland" ... Hmmm. Read more ... » S grade Nissan Leaf has been added for the new modelGood News for #imiev in US of A: With $69 a month lease, the #Mitsubishi #ev becomes America’s cheapest #electricCar. Read more ... » year joining the G and X grade models#ElectricCar buyers are younger and more Affluent than hybrid owners. Read more ... ». Although Nissan told usGood News for #imiev in US of A: With $69 a month lease, the #Mitsubishi #ev becomes America’s cheapest #electricCar. Read more ... » there is no performance sacrifice to the new S grade, they didn’t tell us why it’s more affordable than the other models.
The revised Nissan Leaf has several new enhancements, including:
- Available genuine leather seats
- BOSEHealthy 30% increase: Demand for Electric Nissan Leaf increases #ev #electricCar. Read more ... »® Energy Efficient Series sound systemVolkswagen Golf Plug-in Hybrid review (due 2014/2015). Read more ... »
- Around View Monitor which assists parkingWhatCar? : Group test - BMW i3 vs Volkswagen e-Golf. Read more ... » at roadsides
- Driving rangeShould you sit and wait for all electric "prestige premium" of #BMW i3? Or get on with it, and grab a #LEAF?. Read more ... » of 228km at a full chargeUPDATED: 6 mths to go Until my Next #EV Lease! Let the shopping commence... Now what should that next car be? hmm. ideas?. Read more ... » (JC08 modePorsche Panamera S E-Hybrid first drive. Read more ... »)
- Enhanced regenerative braking performance
- A powerVolkswagen Golf Plug-in Hybrid review (due 2014/2015). Read more ... »-saving heating system.
It’s fairly safe to assume the upgradesUSA: 2014 Nissan Leaf will get smallest of upgrades compared to 2013. Read more ... » will be available in the US once the new 2013 version makes it to this continent.